Monday 16 July 2012

Do You Need A Home Based Business?

It was a few years ago now when I was "in between jobs" that my wife, who had worked part-time was offered a full-time position so we decided it would be an ideal opportunity for me to take some time off and finish a book that I had been working on.

It wasn't too long before I began to enjoy my new life and the freedom it gave me being able to work from home and spend some quality time with our twin daughters that I had missed out on in the past and I was secretly trying to plan how I could continue working from home, part-time, and still earn enough money not to have to go back to work or find a "proper job."

I had to find the perfect home based business that would allow me to continue my new life as a "Stay at home dad" and still earn me the same amount of money I used to earn without giving up my freedom.

I started by making a list of what I thought would be the perfect home based business and this is how it looked.

It had to be something that would allow me to work the hours I chose and fit around school times, school holidays and the odd day when the girls were sick and had to stay at home.
It had to be easy to set up and maintain for someone with little or no technical skills.
It had to be something that could be set up with the least start-up and ongoing running costs.
It had to create a residual passive income stream that constantly produced a minimum of $1,500 a month in the shortest time possible and once set up would continue to grow on autopilot.

It seemed a bit of a challenge at first but after a lot of searching and studying I decided the perfect home based business that fitted the criteria perfectly was to start an online business affiliate marketing using the niche marketing method.

The other big plus point to creating an online business that I hadn't put on my list was the fact that an online business would work 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year and all over the world!

It has been over seven years now since I started my perfect home based business but I still get a rush of excitement each morning when I switch on my computer while I sip my first cup of coffee and see how much money I earned while I was sleeping!

If this sounds like the sort of life you would like to be living then I can thoroughly recommend starting an online business affiliate marketing or even selling your own products online. There are plenty of articles here on this site to answer all your questions and help get you started.

It could just be the perfect home based business for you as well?

Warning! 95% of all the people who Start a Home Based Business Today Will Fail! or Give Up! in the first 12 months! Don't let yourself become a part of those statistics! Check Out: The Niche Marketing Method and avoid all the pitfalls!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Kindly leave a comment